Avail FREE Express Delivery on shopping over €300
Product volume lesser than 30x30x30 cm and weight less then 1.5 Kg
Kick start your child's path to reading with Bob Books and Versatile Beginning Readers Set. This learning set is perfect for kids who know the Alphabet and is introduced to 2-3 letter phonics words. The Beginning reader's workbook introduces letter sound and children are taught four, letter sounds. It also provides children additional practice that they will love and need! It is very beneficial and essential to your kid when it comes to helping them build a strong reading foundation. The stories in the book are filled with fun and educational materials. Alongside these books, kids can practice the skills they are learning by doing Versatile activities. This fun educational puzzle-like practice system creates a hands-on learning way of reviewing what they are learning with Bob Books. It is a very easy way to learn, simply line up the answer case on top of the page in the book then line the tiles up on top to start.
- SIMPLE STEPS FOR EARLY READERS: Learning kit includes 12 Bob Books, 20 hands-on learning activities Versatile workbook, and 1 Versatile answer case.
- EFFECTIVE LEARNING FROM THE EXPERTS: Simply line up the puzzle-like answer case on top of the page in the book, and line the tiles up on top to start. Pick up each tile 1-8 and answer the question underneath it. Once each tile is placed, close the case, flip it over and see if the pattern matches what is on the bottom right corner of the workbook page. Bob Books and Versatile provide kids with the essentials they need to start learning at home or school.
- LEARN LETTER SOUNDS: Children will learn letter sounds until they have learned the alphabet (except Q). The 12 Bob Books focus on letter sounds, and building up children's confidence to say "I read the whole book! " Bob Books offers repetition and fun stories to introduce basic phonics.
- EARLY READING TOOL: Consistent vowels and slightly longer stories ensure that your child has mastered the basic phonics with this reading foundation set before they advance to consonant blends. The beginning readers set helps parents reinforce literacy concepts at home through hands-on learning Bob Books has inspired reading success for over 40 years.
- GROWING MINDS WITH HANDS-ON LEARNING: For over 50 years, hand2mind has encouraged hands-on learning and discovery, driving deeper understanding and helping students unlock their full potential.
|Global Trade Identification Number||00848850100248|
|Included Components||1 Bob Books with Versatiles Kit|
|Item Weight||2.51 pounds|
|Number of Items||1|
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Several types of goods are exempt from being returned. Perishable goods such as food, flowers, newspapers or magazines cannot be returned. We also do not accept products that are intimate or sanitary goods, hazardous materials, or flammable liquids or gases.
Additional non-returnable items:
- Gift cards
- Downloadable software products
- Some health and personal care items
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
- There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted: (if applicable)
- Book with obvious signs of use
- CD, DVD, VHS tape, software, video game, cassette tape, or vinyl record that has been opened.
- Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error.
- Any item that is returned more than 30 days after delivery
Refunds (If applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Late or missing refunds (If applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Sale items (If applicable)
Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.
Exchanges (If applicable)
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at email@example.com
If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to you.
If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send a refund to the gift giver and he will find out about your return.
To return your product, you should mail your address to us @ firstname.lastname@example.org and we will send the nearest location to send back the product.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
If you are shipping an item over € 75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
For any kind of Support, Please write us @ email@example.com